December 5, 2007

Introspect with Kellogg Essays!

When I was suggested by fellow applicants and others to introspect to get started with my essays, I found it tough. I could tabulate all that I have achieved, both small and big through my life. But I failed to find the connection and relate things.

Midway through Ross essays, a friend of mine and a fellow applicant suggested that her Kellogg essays were the best and it helped bring out her true self. I am glad, I heeded to her suggestion and got started with Kellogg essays. These essays are pretty long and time consuming and hence was planning to keep it to the last. But the fact remains that once you are through them, the rest of the essays are managable.
Although I have just about started with the Kellogg essays, I am already thinking and yeah introspecting :-D

So all those folks who are struggling to get started with their essays, take a look at the Kellogg essays (Ofcourse, if you intend to apply to the school). If not write them, thinking about them will help you get started!

Good luck to all fellow applicants!

1 comment:

Oops said...

i agree - wish i was applying to kellogg then the other essays would be simpler - but i just cant convince myself to think on K essays knowing I wont apply there!